Execumed provides a comprehensive range of dental services including -
• Preventive treatment: A personalised dental examination based on a patient’s individual profile.
• X-rays:Used to look for pathology that is not visible normally and to check on the general health of the teeth and gums.
• Clean and Polish: Includes removal of deposits that build up on the teeth (calculus)
• Dental Sealants: A thin layer of white plastic-like material that covers the grooves and pits on a tooth to prevent cavities
• Provision of information on how to correctly care for one’s teeth, including proper brushing and flossing techniques and dietary suggestions that ensure the good oral health.
• Restorative Dentistry:
o Restoration and preservation of teeth damaged by dental disease such as decay.
o Fillings – Used to repair a hole in a tooth. White and silver available
o Crowns – A fixed cap-like covering of a tooth that assumes the normal function and outlook of a tooth. Usually requires 2 visits.
o Bridge – Used to replace missing teeth. Usually requires 2 visits
o Endodontics Root Canal Treatment – Used to save teeth which would otherwise need to be removed due to the blood or nerve supply of the tooth being infected through decay or injury.